Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentine's Day . . .

Just had to share this....

My son & I made a special little dessert for his Daddy for Valentine's Day. From Sandra Lee's Semi~Homemade Desserts,

~ Raspberry Fondue ~

3/4 cup heavy cream

1 ~ 12 oz bag of premier white morsels (nestle)

2/3 cup seedless red raspberry jam

1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur (Godiva-optional)

So very delicious!!!


We dipped strawberries, butter cookies, marshmellows & Meringues. I made those too, but didn't use the parchment paper & all broke up, they were supposed to be hearts.....use the parchment paper!! We also dipped munchkins, my 3 year olds idea, and a VERY good one I might add!!

You have to try this, so easy & I am still dipping everything I can think of in whats left over . .. yummmmmm.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! XO

No comments: