Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some new pieces in the shop

~ I found some great new furniture to put in the shop!   Shabby & sweet and just what I have been looking for!

Adorable little secretary desk, there is a few little spaces inside for notecards & treasures.  Shabby curved legs, drop down front & a sweet little chair to go with it! 

Then I found a vanity, really cute shape, painted her all white, lined the drawers with pink shabby paper, added glass knobs, ya know the usual I do to a new treasure I find!

Great for a little girls room, or a grown girl who wants a special place to sit & feel pretty!!
I'm just thrilled to offer these new items to you!!  Also to have them to play around with, trying new displays & vignettes.

~ Dog Days of Summer Sale ~
Going on now!! Be sure to stop by & check us out.
Open 24/7 on line
Wednesday ~ Friday 12 till 6:oo
Saturdays 10 till 4

1 comment:

Connys Cottage said...

wow that is soooo lovely.
I like your whit.

hugs Conny