Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Garden Pics

My roses are slowly taking off!!  The iris's look wonderful! 
I can not wait to share my New Dawn on the arbor, but it is not in bloom just yet.
Here is my Climbing Peace, I am training it to go up the side of the house & this is what I see out my Kitchen door.

Right now it is climbing up the fence, love it there!

Here is some of the iris's & my favorite bird bath.  Seems to be the birds favorite also

I adore roses, but, when my Peoney blooms, ohhhh boy!!

As more opens & becomes beautiful, I will share more. 
Take some time to listen to the birds sing & of course, to smell the flowers!
You'll be glad you did
Hugs,
~ Bunny

4 comments:

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Hey Bun your flowers are gorgeous! I agree too that it is necessary to stop and smell those flowers sometimes!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Debbi said...

wow, your flowers are gorg-juss!!
Wish we could just get some sunshine instead of the rain--my roses are loaded with buds waiting for the illusive man in the sun!

Melissa said...

Those are so beautiful Bun. Peonies are my favorite I think I want them at my wedding =)

Unknown said...

All your hard work is paying off. They look wonderful!!!!