Saturday, May 22, 2010

A wonderful day spent out with Hubby....

Today was a date day.  With 2 small kids, we don't get many of those!  Off to Grandma's they went & we were off.
They are east of where I live & I pass by this interexting place all the time & never get to stop in.  Today I dragged Hubby & stoped.  Well, what a wonderful surprise!! 
The Cottages At Moriches
Antiques & Fine Gifts
Little cottages & sheds FillED with treasures & furniture & china & vintage & wonderfullness!! 
I picked up some new wonderful finds for my new Creative Inspiration..... you'll just have to wait & see what I create!

The cutest little baubles..... I may keep the necklace for myself....shhh..


I adore the detial on these frames!!  Perfect!

Then I found a collection of my Moss Rose I started collecting.  I picked up this serving tray for $5!!!

Then we went to diner at a beautiful Italian place.  
Can't wait to get working!!

 Hugs,
~ Bunny

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love moss rose table wear, and i always pick up those frames when I find them. I recently found 4 at a garage sale for 50 cents each with the glass!

Love your flowers!

Carol